Welcome to my new weekly feature the 'Friday Five'. Each week I will be sharing with you five of my favourite books, movies, bloggs etc. (cheating this week by posting on a Saturday). Where possible I will include a link so that you can explore further. I'm starting with cookbooks which are a bit of a passion of mine - in fact I have shelves full, ours is a kitchen with a bookcase!
- Nigella Lawson 'Forever Summer' I love all Nigella's books - the recipes taste fantastic and they work!
- Nigel Slater 'Appetite' Nigel has some great ideas for everyday meals and how to vary a recipe according to what you have to hand - his recipes are simple and they work
- Sophie Grigson & William Black 'Fish' loads of great fish recipes for any occasion. Good general info and tips for substituting one fish for another in recipes
- Sam & Sam Clark 'Moro The Cookbook' great tapas and other Spanish and North African dishes
- 'Madhur Jaffrey's Indian cookery' old but gold - I learned to cook Indian food from this book and the accompanying TV series. This book is out of print now - though you might get it on eBay, however all her cook books are excellent!
I'd love it if you would share your favourite cookbooks in the comments section
See you for next week's 'Friday Five'!